Monday, October 3, 2011

Phosphorus

I think that is what i shall call you.

you are not the Lightbringer, the beautiful, the favorite son of god. and neither are you the Hesper, the Unfallen One, who made a different choice when the time came. long have I wondered whether i was even capable of healing you. when first we met, your mind was equal parts fire and ice. now it is a Void, gaping, furious, and desperately hungry. A voice screaming from within,
Begging just to feel again

are you like Redlight, Luke? do you seek the mind doctor's help, when the mind doctor can barely help herself? the Evening Star has long since been lost amongst the others, and it's going to be a cloudy Morning.

Phosphorus and Hesperus. Morning and Evening. the Egyptians thought they were two different stars, but i wasn'tfooled. i knew they were one and the same. I've known who andwhat you are for a long time now.

i also knew that Michelle was right about the crutch. because as much as you hate Him, you still need Him

why do you think i stopped trying? if you ever got the courage to put your crutch aside, the results would be disastrous

I'm not I'm not myself
Feel like I'm someone else
So hollow so hollow inside
A part of me is deadis that what happened? that's what it is to be Hollow, after all. functionally dead. to become as much like That Which Is Not as possible. an extension of what you fear, of what you deny. what you deny controls you.

but you exist, Luke Cifer.

you Exist in the worst possible way.




...still, i suppose i must thank you
for my current coherency

I doubt it's intentional, but your presence  anyone's presence  helps me focus. another mind to compare to mine    existing by relation      that's how it all works in the end.

but that still begs the question
what are you doing outside my window, awaiting the rise of your namesake? i feel your lower instincts clammoring for control. surely you mustknow something  to have traveled all this way

You'll burn this time
Seeing the violence,
It's feeding my mind.
No one is saving you.
How can you find
A heaven in this hell?


oh

i see now



but

maybe if i just

                 r e a c h e d
                                   no.


nononononono. NO.



nothat'snotwhatineedthat'snotwhatyouwantedwhathaveyoudoneLukeWHATHAVEYOUDONE?
































no   no bring him back   dont make him leave   hell kill everyone if i dont fix him pleasenoGETAWAYFROMME







Beg for silence, little girl. Beg for death.

And then you will come to me.

2 comments:

  1. ... No. Nonononononono. Oh my god no Ryuu? Star? If you're making me panic for nothing I swear there's going to be hell to pay-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck. What? What?
    Fuck.
    I.
    What?
    Can you...
    What?

    ReplyDelete